Things to Carry
- Woolen Clothing (Gloves, Monkey Cap, Socks, Sweater) Avoid Denim Clothing for Long journeys.
- Cotton Clothing for Delhi & Srinagar region.
- Inner Clothing (Thermal Wear) / Sun Hat / Cap.
- Sun Glasses with UV Protection.
- Torch with Extra Batteries.
- Sun Screen Lotion with min SPF 30 - 40 & Cold Cream.
- Floaters and Sports Shoes (Avoid Leather Shoes)
- Muffler / Shawl / Scarf.
- Cotton / Cargo Clothing for day Journey.
- Personal Toiletries
- Toilet / Tissue Roll.
- Avomine / Similar – Vomiting.
- D Cold / Similar – Illness
- Combiflam / Similar – Body Pain.
- Vicks / Iodex Balm.
- Diamox / Similar – For High Altitude.
- Saridon / Similar – Headache.
- Personal Medicines.
- Glucon D / Electoral powder.
Do & Don'ts
- Have plenty of drinking water or any kind of liquid during journey time.
- Please follow rules while visiting gompa, While visiting any gompa, please take a Lamas Permission for Photo or Video Shoot.
- Please wear proper clothing while visiting gompa.Females: No open hair, any short & revealing dresses allowed at gompa, Males: No Short Pants or Sleeveless tops allowed at gompa.
- Respect local values and tradition. Please take permission of local before clicking their pictures
- Please take suggestion of Family Doctor before Visiting Ladakh for any kind of personal Medicines, Avoid heavy smoking on high altitude passes.
- Losing your temper, especially in public, will most likely get you nowhere. Locals see such displays as poor mannerism. You have a greater chance of getting what you want if you keep a cool head and remain polite.